Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Palm Beach Bucket List

 Here are a few things that I have done here, that I would not do in Colorado

Played in the surf, had dinner outside in January, not "scraped a car" all winter, watched flowers bloom all year, ate lunch at the Breakers, dined on the beach as the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean, worshiped at one of the most beautiful Gothic churches on the East Coast: Bethesda-by-the-Sea, witnessed shaped topiaries outside of Disney or Vegas, gone to charity balls, met celebrities, ate an entirely shelled lobster that rested on an ice block sculpture, fed coy fish in the church garden, walked on the beach any time many times, purchased great stuff at the best consignment store in the world the Church Mouse, visited the Norton Museum of Art, valeted at the grocery store {ok, I never really did that, but I could if I wanted to...} 

My Palm Beach Bucket List
Visit Flagler museum, eat a mango fresh from the tree, dance under the stars at the Everglades Club, wear a Lilly, make an astonishing key lime pie, meet more celebrities, find the best burger around, go to Zumba, walk over the middle bridge, take photos at the Four Arts sculpture garden, ride the Diva Duck, take an art class at the Armory, witness nesting mama turtles and hatching babies, write an article for The Palm Beacher or other regional publication, get a good picture in the Shiny Sheet and I'm sure there are more...

 

But more than anything I always want to be real and be thankful!! 

See you soon, Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so delighted you came to comment. Thanks!