Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dinner on the Atlantic

One of the dreamiest nights I've had since we arrived in Palm Beach happened when my husband and I were invited to spend an evening on the beach, among new friends, sipping white wine, listening to the waves, feeling the breeze and sharing a meal together. All while the sun set and the moon rose. Enjoy some  images of the incredible evening.

Table ready
Guests ready

The smile says it all
Whisper of a sunset
Stunning Moonrise
Thanks to the family who planned it and to God for creating this amazing evening. Brilliant, I'd say.

Until next time, Eli

1 comment:

  1. This is the sort of thing I dream of doing if I lived in Florida. Looks like an ideal way to spend time with family and friends. Thank you for linking to Post Of The Month Club!! XOLaura

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted you came to comment. Thanks!